[RP TownTalk] Rancho Grande and Quick Fix sandwiches

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 16:04:17 UTC 2012

The other week it was asked if the Rancho Grande Restaurant on Route 1 (where McDonalds used to be) was under new management, closed, or?  I was passing by yesterday morning and saw 2 new signs, "El Comalito Pupuseria."  No phone number, no signs saying "now open," etc.  However, there were a lot of little banners all around the outside of the restaurant.  I love pupusas, so will wait and see and try them out when they open!

I'd seen that the Quick Fix sandwich place across the street from Shagga appeared to be closed for quite some time; however, yesterday I saw a lot what looked to be little international flags around the 2nd floor, which I hadn't noticed before, and there appeared to be a light on inside the store.  Also, a faded sign saying "now open," and another sign which I couldn't read.  I didn't know if the signs were to cover up the Quick Fix sign, or does anyone know if something new is moving into that location?

I'm not a big fan of chain restaurants so hopefully we'll be getting 2 new places to eat.