[RP TownTalk] Your Feedback Needed: Short Survey on Rain Barrel Pilot Program

Christie Balch cbalch at umd.edu
Wed Apr 25 19:22:03 UTC 2012

Hi all,

As many of you know, my interns have been working on a rain barrel project over the course of this school year (for more on what they've been working on, see this article<http://riverdalepark.patch.com/blog_posts/university-of-maryland-extension-starting-rain-barrel-pilot-program> in the Patch).  We're planning to host a pilot rain barrel workshop on Saturday, July 28 from 9:30-11:30 am at the Center for Educational Partnership in Riverdale.

We are trying to get input from community members about this, especially how much they would be willing to pay for a rain barrel, because we are still working with potential suppliers.  Since we don't have any funding, the cost of the rain barrels at the initial workshop will likely be somewhat high but we are hoping to expand this program in the future and get funding to subsidize the cost.  Your feedback will help us plan this!

Please fill out this short survey (only 3 questions!) by Wednesday, May 2: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/873FCTT

Many thanks,

Christie Balch
University of Maryland Extension Program Coordinator
Center for Educational Partnership
6200 Sheridan St.
Riverdale, MD  20737

Email: cbalch at umd.edu<mailto:cbalch at umd.edu>