[RP TownTalk] Updated Plant List - HES-PTA Native Plant Sale

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 16:03:30 UTC 2012

Neighbors,
We've placed our order for more than 40 native plant varieties! We've posted the updated plant list, plant information list, and price list on our our website at http://hes-pta.org/events/3rd-annual-native-plant-sale/
If you think you might make a large purchase of particular plant(s), again please feel free to let us know in advance so we can prepare accordingly. Please feel free to share this information and to contact me with any questions.
Thanks.
Bart Lawrence
Hyattsville Elementary School PTA (a volunteer organization)
Hyattsville, MD

Hyattsville Elementary School PTA's
3rd Annual Native Plant Sale
Saturday May 19 – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday May 20 – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
*Or until we run out!

Where
Hyattsville Elementary School
5311 43rd Avenue
Hyattsville, MD 20781
Map it!

Prices and Sale Flyer
To see a list of available plants, sizes, and prices, click here. (Note: variety, size, and price are subject to change according to availability.)
To view our brief information sheet on the available plants, click here. This sheet will help you plan your garden.
To view and download our event flyer, click here. Feel free to distribute or post flyers, but please remember to remove them once the sale has passed.