[RP TownTalk] Maryland Homeowner's Property Tax Credit Program - FILE BY 9/1

Jonathan W. Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Wed Aug 15 17:17:09 UTC 2012

Friends/Neighbors -

County CM Campos had posted this advisory over on the Hyattsville List serve
and I feel it is important to apprise our residents as well.

Maryland has a Property Tax Credit program and applications are due by
9/1/2012.  There are several criterion of eligibility:

.         You must own or have a legal interest in the property.

.         The house must be your primary residence where you live 6+ months
of the year

.         Your net worth must be less than $200,000.

.         Your combined gross household income cannot exceed $60,000.

For more information please find it here:
http://www.dat.state.md.us/sdatweb/htc.html

That PDF application can be found here:
http://www.dat.state.md.us/sdatweb/HTC-60.pdf

Jonathan

Jonathan W. Ebbeler | Councilmember - Ward One

Town of Riverdale Park
 <mailto:jebbeler at riverdaleparkmd.gov> jebbeler at riverdaleparkmd.gov