[RP TownTalk] Fw: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Local English and Citizenship preparation classes

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Sat Aug 18 18:23:59 UTC 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: jennifer kubit <jkubit at yahoo.com>
To: WestHyattsville at yahoogroups.com; "HOPE_in_Hyattsville at yahoogroups.com" <HOPE_in_Hyattsville at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 2:19 PM
Subject: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Local English and Citizenship preparation classes

Please send along to any neighbors that might be interested in English language or Citizenship classes

Some of you have asked me for Citizenship preparation class information. Citizenship prep classes are being offered at Northwestern on Mon. and Wed. nights and Langley Park on Saturdays. Citizenship has a $50 tuition fee for the semester plus a small book fee.

Beginning and intermediate classes are free (plus book fee)  and offered at almost all the centers on the flyer. Intermediate and advanced level reading and writing courses have a nominal fee (between $50 - $100 for the semester). These classes are only available at Northwestern High School, Rosa Parks, Eleanor Roosevelt, Bladensburg, Langley Park, and Largo.

I should add that we often have limited space for classes, so if you are planning to take a class, it is best to arrive
 early.

I'm generally at all registrations so if you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

-Jen Kubit

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity: 	* New Members 9  	* New Photos 1
Visit Your Group
Log onto http://HyattsvilleWiki.com for more info about Hyattsville, including the database of service providers, links, events and more!

.