[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Lost emails to Energy Coach

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:24:33 UTC 2012

If you sent an e-mail to the Energy Coach for the Small Town Energy
Program, and never heard back - please try again.

---- About STEP ----

The Small Town Energy Program (STEP) is being offered to Maryland
Residents in College Heights Estates, Hyattsville, Riverdale Park and
University Park, where it was piloted last year. STEP is funded by a
grant from the US Department of Energy. Participation in STEP is
voluntary.

The goals of the program are to transform the way residents use energy
in their homes, and also to serve as a model for other small towns.
The program includes comprehensive energy evaluations for homes,
financial incentives for residents to implement energy efficiency
recommendations, and the support of an Energy Coach to help you every
STEP of the way.

To find out more, please contact Energy Coach Suzanne Parmet at
energycoach at smalltownenergy.org or 240-695-3991.