[RP TownTalk] Cafritz/Calvert Tract milestone

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 12:04:38 UTC 2012

Friends and neighbors,

I point your attention to the Patch report on yesterday's Planning Board
hearing regarding the Cafritz/Calvert tract rezoning application. The board
unanimously approved the application and it now will go to the District
Council for final action.

http://riverdalepark.patch.com/articles/cafritz-planning-board-hearing-resumes-thursday

I know this has been a trying process to date for our community, but
regardless of our individual positions it has been very satisfying to note
the civility that has marked the process. Its sure nice to live in a
community like Riverdale Park.

Best wishes to all,

Vern

--