[RP TownTalk] Firefighters at Riverdale Fire Station

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sun Feb 26 18:50:25 UTC 2012

Truly sound advice Melissa,
if you don't recognize who is offering the link,
some of us do know Steve as the President of our Volunteer Fire Fighters,
and you don't recognize the domain of the link,
but some of us do know the Fire Department's domain name.

However, I do wonder why you included all those links during the
discussion of the Cafritz property if you did not expect anyone to click
on them?

But it is to nice a day to worry about such trivia.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org