[RP TownTalk] Firefighters at Riverdale Fire Station

Stephen C. Lamphier lamphs at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 00:42:37 UTC 2012

Melissa:

Thank you for your question.  Our website contains information about the firefighters, www.riverdalevfd.org.

As for donations, the DCFD Burn Foundation takes care of the vast majority of family needs for as long as the firefighters are hospitalized, and beyond.  I suggest that donations are made, via Pay Pal, to  http://www.dcffburnfoundation.org/ (left column of website).  I can't say enough about the organization after working with it during Chief Ryan's injuries that he sustained 10 months ago.

Steve