[RP TownTalk] Community Energy Fair 1/28 at UPES

Michele Leonardi mpleonardi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 18:23:55 UTC 2012

Mark your calendars and plan to bring the entire family to a *Community
Energy Fair* on *Saturday, January 28*, from *1 – 4** pm*at the* University
Park Elementary School*. ****

*  There are supervised activities for children including age appropriate
hands-on activities and puppet shows.****

*  Staff will be on hand to tell you about the STEP-UP energy efficiency
program that currently benefits University Park homeowners by assisting in
the home energy audit process and, with the help of an Energy Coach, guides
homeowners in retrofitting their homes to increase comfort and save on
energy costs.****

*  Contractors will be on hand for you to talk with regarding home energy
audits and retrofitting options.****

*  Talk to experts regarding advanced home energy issues like geothermal,
solar, efficient lighting and windows, smart meters and much more.****

*  The successful first year energy efficiency results for STEP-UP will be
unveiled and key program partners will speak.****

*Finally, you will learn about plans to expand STEP-UP to your community.*
*
*
We hope to see you there so you can learn about how STEP-UP can help you
make your home more energy efficient!****

If you would like any further details about STEP-UP please contact STEP-UP
Energy Coach, Suzanne Parmet atenergycoach at upmd.org.****

Questions regarding the Energy Fair should be directed to Chuck Wilson at
cwilson at ase.org.****

This message is intended only for the recipient to whom it is addressed.
Please do not forward this e-mail to any other person, group, entity,
listserv, website, or group of people without my express consent.