[RP TownTalk] Cafritz/Calvert Tract proposal meeting/approval

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 01:33:28 UTC 2012

Vern - Excellent news on the progress you report - I'm with Lou and
Jeffrey on their comments. The hard work of you and the council (and
town staff) is paying dividends, but seeing it through and staying
with the principles that got us this far is important!

Question: these meetings Monday and Tuesday, are they open to the public?

Thanks!

Dwight