[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Friends and neighbors,

Lou King lking at knob.com
Tue Jan 10 16:52:45 UTC 2012

Melissa, I guess my question is "Where have you been lately?"

Just off the top of my head I remember most of the topics you raise
(again) have been discussed here before, -- but perhaps not to your
satisfaction.

Many if the issues you raise are also addressed in the Cafritz project
documents that are online on the town website.

Last night another citizen, who attended the Council Meeting, ask about
alleged contamination on the property. Both the Mayor and Cafritz
representative(s) addressed the citizen's concerns about how it would be
handled and who (the developer) would pay for any mitigation.

{I say alleged contamination because no evidence was presented -- that
is not to say contamination is not present NOR to say if present, this
is not an important issue.}

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org