[RP TownTalk] Looking for a reliable carpenter

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 23:03:23 UTC 2012

Three thoughts depending on what you want:

We've used Doug Honkala for years - he's taken wonderful care of our house
for us. Plus he lives in Riverdale Park! Doug does lots of different kind
of handyman work, all very meticulous. He's in high demand, so getting on
his schedule can sometimes be a challenge, but he's worth it.
(301) 537-7392

We've also used Joe Fugiere (in Hyattsville) for some projects - he rebuilt
our stairs. Joe loves anything having to do with wood - so he does tree
trimming, wood floor refinishing, carpentry, plus a whole lot more.
Conspicuous Cleaning Co.
3913 Kennedy St., Hyattsville, Md. 20781
301-699-1707
123joeclean at comcast.net

Jerome Louison does fine woodworking, but he is also willing to do
carpentry - he lives off of Good Luck Road:
http://louisonwoodworks.com/default.aspx

All these guys are just wonderful people, too. Very fair, very honest, and
all do good quality work.

-Sarah

On Friday, January 13, 2012, Liz LaGarde <liz.lagarde at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I've checked my archives for local contractor references but I can't seem
to find a single one for a carpenter.  We are having some work done, and
would love to find someone skilled enough to help us rebuild our front
porch details.  Thanks in advance!