[RP TownTalk] Question on road standards

sheila herb4u at verizon.net
Tue Jan 24 01:28:04 UTC 2012

Does anyone know, and can tell me, what the riverdale park road construction requirements and standards were for this last major go round?
Bob has asked if there were specific requirements. He said there is an ESAL rating, equivalent single axle load I think he said, that shapes the
requirements for base construction, depth and aggregate mix.
Our roads do seem to be wearing and rutting beyond what the weather would bring since completion.
thank you