[RP TownTalk] District Council to Vote on Cafritz, Monday, July 9, in Upper Marlboro

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:27:55 UTC 2012

As List Moderator, I would like to thank Andrew for his comments (below)
and ask that everyone on the list carry on in this same spirit, and refrain
from personalizing their remarks, directly or by implication.  This is
obviously a matter about which people quite naturally feel strongly.
Whatever the council's vote, yea OR nay, it will have a huge impact on our
community going forward. But we will all continue to live here, as
neighbors, where presumably each of us wants what we think is best for
ourselves and our community. Let us carry on our conversations with mutual
respect.

Dwight Holmes