[RP TownTalk] Cafritz Vote

Lou King lking at knob.com
Tue Jul 10 15:30:40 UTC 2012

Congratulations to the forward looking, historical community of
Riverdale Park!

And thank you for the leadership show by our Economic Development
Committee and Councilperson Ebbeler.

It is a balancing act to move forward, changing with the times AND
maintain those most important things we hold dear. Fall off on one side
and we loss our community; Fall on the other side and we become just
another small community in the economic back waters.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org