[RP TownTalk] EYA in Hyattsville

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:49:18 UTC 2012

Since Whole Foods in Riverdale Park is nearly three years away and you'll
want to eat before then, consider telling the Brothers Spiropoulos at Town
Center Market what it is that you'd like and give them an opportunity to
stock it. Shoppers have more buying opportunity than they realize. Jimmy
and Ted are open to consumers' suggestions. Town Center Market has plenty
of space to expand and it will go in the direction that consumers drive it.

Some recent examples are the smoked meats that originally debuted at the
Riverdale Park Farmers Market are now stocked at the TC Market and are
brisk sellers. Same with the Howard County-based Bowling Green Farm cheeses
and spreads which also crossed the tracks to be hot sellers.

If there is one regret about this new market, it's that they continue to
allow me to purchase apple fritters the size of aircraft carriers and now I
am the size of an aircraft carrier! Perhaps a health club should open
between the market and Dumm's Pizza & Subs?

USS Natoli Place

--
Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Property Management, Inc.