[RP TownTalk] Cafritz vote

Euniverz euniverz at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 15:52:42 UTC 2012

Well, here we go, case in point.  Mr. Farrington's response and tone speaks for itself.  No, you don't have the authority to stop anyone from saying anything, but I can tell you, if we were talking face to face and you spoke to me like that, you would certainly shut the conversation down in a moment,  And asking me to look up a word is terribly patronizing.  That would shut down the conversation pretty quickly too.  I don't need to look up the meaning of the words I use, I know what they mean before I use them.

This is why I very rarely say anything on TownTalk.

Adrianne Lefkowitz
Riverdale Park Resident