[RP TownTalk] Cafritz Vote

Jonathan W. Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Wed Jul 11 17:38:24 UTC 2012

That did not address the questions asked but I will add this one to it also.   I am really trying here to address your concerns but I cannot read your mind.

What do you feel the Council should have done that it did not in terms of asking for public opinion?

What public opinion, facts etc. do you believe the Council should have considered but did not?

How is town government handled like a private club?