[RP TownTalk] Cafritz Vote

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 11 18:49:55 UTC 2012

In my experiences the town government is a closed society, not particularly interested in the opinion of the citizens. the  entirety elected by less than 200 citizens out of a citizenry of close to 3000.
The council people do not meet with the people in there wards, walk the streets of there wards or particularly want to hear from the people who live in there wards.
The town charter has been altered to state they can conduct town meetings in any way they see fit, rather than following Roberts Rules of Order which is the accepted norm.