[RP TownTalk] Cafritz Vote

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 12:04:21 UTC 2012

I totally agree with you, Jeffrey Yorke, Bob Smith,,
Dwight Holmes re our town officials.  I have lived
here 50 yrs & love our town.  I went to most of
the Cafritz meetings including the one where Cafritz
got told off which embarrassed me. I have to commend
Jonathan for all his hours of work trying to educate the
public.  I think he has gone way beyond the call of duty
to be open, honest.  I commend him for standing on
the podium facing unkind remarks, false accusations,
views that are totally untrue, And there is no let up
from a small few. It is one thing to disagree with how
things turn out when they do not go the way we think
they should but it is another thing with the derogatory
statements over and over as if one is incapable of
understanding that maybe others do not agree & that
does not make the town officials crooked. Our town
officials work harder now than ever. Enough is enough.
I know many many residents are in favor of Carfritz but
they do not feel they need to stand on the podium &
battle back with a few.  They trust our town leaders &
support them. As far as not turning out to the polls, that
has always been that way.  when I have said something
to those, they have informed me that the town officials
are doing a good job - I am not apathetic. They were
offended I even suggested that. There are 2 sides to
every story.  And Jonathan I appreciate your taking the
time to educate as it helps me to understand better
things I had no clue before.  But there are some people
in the world that for whatever reason will never see or
understand.  You have done a good job trying.  Our
town officials have and are doing a great job.