[RP TownTalk] Cafritz Vote

rayray2448 at comcast.net rayray2448 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 12 14:05:39 UTC 2012

I guess you have not visited ward 5. So please when you go for your next walk thru town please at ward 5 and meet with him and his community.  If this is not doing anything for the people then basically you might not be able to comprehend the love that I have for the people.

Sent viadX2 on Verizon Wireless™