[RP TownTalk] Cafritz Soil Samples

Jonathan W. Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Tue Jul 24 15:55:21 UTC 2012

Friends/Neighbors

We have asked the Cafritz team to advise us of any preparatory activities
they will be conducting on their site.  As many of you are aware, based upon
covenant conditions with our town, they are highly restricted on what they
can do until the bridge financing is 100% in place and all approvals have
been granted (Preliminary Plan of Subdivision including an Adequate Public
Facilities study & Detailed Site Plan).  Related to the DSP process, their
team will be performing a series of additional findings, one of which
requires soil samples to be taken.

In regards to this their team advised the Town that as early as the end of
the week they will be taking soil borings on the property.  They anticipate
a small bulldozer may be needed and used to clear some brush.

Best,

Jonathan