[RP TownTalk] Fatality on train tracks last night?

novella sargusingh msnovella50 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 15:46:36 UTC 2012

Hi Sue:

I saw a news segment on the tragic accident and a apparently the young lady had a headset on while walking across the tracks.  She never heard the horn, breaks etc. that the engineer stated was applied while he tried in vain to stop the train.  I do not remember her age but she was a very talented young lady per her father.

Thanks A Million!

           Novella