[RP TownTalk] Spice 6 in Hyattsville, MD

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 18:44:33 UTC 2012

That's what I figured from what I saw online; and that's why I said I wasn't going to give up Jewel of India; but if I have a craving for Indian food and don't feel like getting on the bus to Hillandale or making the food myself, it sounds like Spice 6 will do quite nicely! The online reviews I read have been very favorable.  Everyone knows I'm not a big fan of chain-type restaurants, but I think we're SO lucky to have such a variety of food choices in the area.