[RP TownTalk] Beware Traveling Salesperson

Lou King lking at knob.com
Wed Jun 27 19:08:37 UTC 2012

It is agents the law to sell door to door in Riverdale Park without a
permit. I have been told by Code Enforcement in the past that NO ONE has
been (will be) given a permit to sell door to door in town.

Don't be brave, call Code Enforcement. They will know if he has the
proper permits to sell in the county AND town. Children's books for sure
~ puppies and kids always lower people's defenses.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org