[RP TownTalk] Fw: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Police activity Route 1

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Thu Jun 28 15:36:51 UTC 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Michael Theis <michael.theis at patch.com>
To: HOPE_in_Hyattsville at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Police activity Route 1

I can verify it was a pedestrian struck and killed in the 6100 block of Baltimore Avenue in Riverdale Park this morning, but other details are not available yet.

--
Michael Theis
Editor, Hyattsville Patch

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity: 	* New Members 2
Visit Your Group
Log onto http://HyattsvilleWiki.com for more info about Hyattsville, including the database of service providers, links, events and more!

.