[RP TownTalk] Some of where the power is out

Nancy A nya_md at verizon.net
Sat Jun 30 14:47:50 UTC 2012

This is what I saw when I went out, just now.

Burger king on route 1 in College park is open, plus the one in Colmar Manor / Cottage City on Bladensburg Road  The one on University is closed.

The McDonald's on University is open, very long lines.

Everything at route 1 and 410, including  McDonald's, is closed. Police are directing traffic. No turning left from either direction on route 1 to either direction on 410.

Plato's is open.

Sent from my iPhone