[RP TownTalk] Trolley Line construction!

Jenni Pompi jpompi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 13:29:32 UTC 2012

Thank you, Sarah.

Yes, the trolley trail, which will serve as a hiker/biker trial, will
follow the old trolley line.  The parts slated for completion run through
Riverdale Park up to the Cafritz property (I believe Cafritz will complete
the portion that runs through their property.) This project has been in the
works for many, many years. I believe that P&P are footing the bill for
construction, but the town will be responsible for maintenance. Mayor
Archer has been working on this project for many years - I'm sure he has
more details he'd be happy to share with anyone who is interested.

Jenni