[RP TownTalk] The Better Block Project - Specialty Recycling

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 13:54:09 UTC 2012

>From the HOPE listserve:

4. The Better Block Project - Specialty Recycling
    Posted by: "Joes Movement Emporium" joesmovement at yahoo.com joesmovement
    Date: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:24 am ((PDT))

Drawers full of old batteries, closets stacked with broken
electronics, piles of private documents in need of shredding? Joe’s has the
answer to all your waste management needs with our Specialty Recycling Drive!

Start collecting
together your:
-electronics
-batteries
-cork
-drink pouches (such
as Capri Sun)
-ink cartridges
-documents for
shredding

And bring them to Joe’s Movement Emporium for our Specialty
Recycling drive!

There will be boxes in the lobby to collect batters, cork,
ink cartridges and drink pouches and on April 28th, Better Block
Day, we will be hosting an electronics recycling truck and document shredding.

Put the RE back in RECYCLE and join us in working towards an
environmentally healthy Mt. Rainer today!

If you have any further questions, concerns and/or comments please
contact Neena Nanayanan by calling 301.699.1819 or email at
neena at joesmovement.org

--
Sarah Wayland
sarah.wayland at gmail.com