[RP TownTalk] Part time gig

Anne Blein-Zuk annelbv at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 18:37:16 UTC 2012

Hello Neighbors!

I am looking for some temporary, part time help for about 15 hours per week in the coming 4 to 6 weeks.

No particular experience necessary, but individual must be very energetic, and have some strong organization skills.

It is our year end at work and we need to sift through files, organize documents in order, identify or locate files and documents, print labels, type lists, etc...

The right candidate must also be able to move boxes up and down some stairs (no real heavy weight lifting, but some required so if you have a history of back problems, please do not consider it).

Office is located downtown. Hours are from 9am to 5pm with an hours lunch break.Carpooling to Rhode Island Avenue Metro is an option.

If you are a MOTIVATED, ENERGETIC andRELIABLE person of all creed, kind, etc... Please contact me off this list at

Anne dot Zuk at CBC dot CA

and tell me why YOU are the right person. I will tell you more about compensation, hours and other details at that time.

Please, do not email me at this address, since I will most likely not check it very often.

Thank you,

Anne Zuk, your neighbor