[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Elementary School Open House

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:09:56 UTC 2012

Please share with neighborhoods.  This is a great event to find out more
about your local school.  We've had several parents participate in this
event several times before their child started at Riverdale.  Attached is a
copy to print to share with neighbors who may not be on Towntalk or who
have young kids and just moved into the neighborhood.

Thanks for your help in distributing.

 Friends, Moms, Dads, and Parents-to-Be,

*Riverdale Elementary School*

*Open House*

April 13th

8:30am-9:30am

Riverdale Elementary School Library

(Light refreshments provided)

·     Ask your questions

·     Take a tour of the school

·     Meet the Principal and School Board Representative

·     Find out more about the school’s program

·     Meet other parents with kids your age

*RSVP to Dannielle Glaros at dmglaros at gmail.com or 301-779-5915. (Please
let me know if your child is joining you)*

*** Great event no matter whether your child is ready for school yet or not.
It is never too early to find out more about your local school!*

--
Dannielle Glaros