[RP TownTalk] EXT :Re: Calvert House?

Lou King lking at knob.com
Wed May 2 13:55:11 UTC 2012

As Ms DePrato said loud noise/music after midnight is sometimes a
problem. I too live within earshot and agree. I live behind the Calvert
House and sometimes the loud noise from their parking lot is more like a
club than a nice restaurant.

Wanting to maintain the quality of life in Riverdale Park and keep
businesses in Riverdale are not mutually exclusive.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org