[RP TownTalk] Jackmammers

Lou King lking at knob.com
Thu May 3 14:05:44 UTC 2012

Yes I heard the road work last night too. I think that falls into the
category of the greater good ...

The alternative would be to reduce East/West Hwy to a single lane during
the day/peak traffic times. That timing would surly have an impact on
the cut-through traffic on Lafayette Ave, Queensbury Rd. and Riverdale Rd.

Social life is a balancing act. Karaoke at 1 pm ?? ;)

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org