[RP TownTalk] and speaking of new restaurants

Carol DePrato tazimax at verizon.net
Sun May 13 13:15:32 UTC 2012

Clear DayAnother great little nugget to be found is on Berwyn Road in College Park.  Its called Fishnet.  As the name implies, they do serve fish (and chicken), in the form of wonderful sandwiches and tacos and other tasty treats.  I myself tried their grilled catfish sandwich, fresh great fish on a ciabatta roll.  My hubby got the chicken sandwich, also grilled.  It came with a huge piece of chicken.  They get their fish daily and prepare it fried or grilled.  As I looked around the restaurant, I noticed a woman eating a soft shell crab sandwich where the crab was bigger than the ciabatta bread it was on (and the bread was big!)
The only downside to this place is they are very limited on their drink selection.  They serve a few microbrand sodas and organic water, that's about it.  But its worth the lack of drink selection to eat the food.
Carol DePrato Miller