[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Erco parking lot

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Fri May 25 15:36:48 UTC 2012

Peggy,

We are on it! I have protested to VP office and have been assured that it
was an internal miscommunication. Ample parking will be restored.

On Friday, May 25, 2012, Peggylint <peggylint at aol.com> wrote:
> Has anyone noticed the new signs UMD put up on the Erco parking lot?
They now say "No Parking  24/7."  So where are the people using the Field
of Dreams going to park now?  These signs just changed this week.  Don't
think anyone has given this problem any thought.  Next thing we know all
these cars will now be parking on our streets.

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor
Town of Riverdale Park, Maryland