[RP TownTalk] recommendations for before and after care

Nova Johns novajohns at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 11:53:04 UTC 2012

Good morning,

My sons will soon be out growing their current child care set-up.  They are 4 and 6 years old and will be going to Riverdale Elementary this fall.  My youngest will be going half of the day and my 6 year old will be going full day.  If anyone has any recommendations for before and after care within walking distance to Riverdale Elem., that includes space for a little person who only goes for approx 2.5 hours, please email me.

Thank you kindly,

Nova Johns
Novajohns82 at gmail.com
novajohns at yahoo.com