[RP TownTalk] Most Likely Last Chance for Native Plants

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 14:04:58 UTC 2012

Believe it or not, we still have a nice variety of plants leftover from the Hyattsville Elementary School PTA Native Plant Sale: trees, shrubs, and herbaceous perennials, but no ferns.
If you're interested in stopping by my house in Hyattsville (6123 42nd Ave. yellow bungalow) to look at what we have, please email or better yet call me at 301-312-9170. I should be home tomorrow (Friday) late afternoon through the evening and at various times throughout the weekend.
Payment by check is preferred, though we do take cash (it's just that change is limited).
I believe that anyone looking for plants will be pleasantly surprised.
Thanks.
Bart Lawrence
Hyattsville, MD