[RP TownTalk] Small-town energy program?

Heather Cronk heather.cronk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 17:28:48 UTC 2012

We participated in it and have had our home energy evaluation, though we
haven't yet decided on which repairs to make.  It was a really smooth
process and we were pleased with not only the coaching by Suzanne, but also
with the folks who did our evaluation.

If folks have questions, please feel free to reach out!

-Heather
46th Avenue