[RP TownTalk] Found Dog

Adrienne Allegretti adgealleg at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 21:59:52 UTC 2012

Hello,
We found a dog earlier today at the intersection of 38th and Rhode Island in Brentwood (just north of Mt. Rainer). He had crossed the road several times and had a close call with one vehicle. He is an un-neutered male, about 30 lbs or so, probably 3-5 year in age, white and tan terrier mix - no collar/tags or chip.
He seems to be in a good health and well fed - maybe just escaped his owners yard or something. He appears to be fine with people, just a little scared.
I've called both the DC Humane Society and PG Country Animal Control to report him being found. Please help me find this dog's owner by spreading the word (we already have two shepherds that are not too keen about him invading their space). I'm not a member of the Hyattsville forum, so if you are, could you please forward this message on? I'm not sure if Brentwood or Mt. Rainer have similar forums as well. If you know of town forums for either, please pass this message along too.
Attached is a found dog flyer with photos - please feel free to print it out and post in local establishments.
Thanks and Happy belated Thanksgiving to all!
~ Adrienne