[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Lion Lines Debuts

Riverdale Lions Club riverdalelionsclub at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 21:57:55 UTC 2012

The Riverdale Lions Club is proud to announce its latest publication aimed
at keeping its members and the community up-to-date with Lions activities.
The Riverdale Lions chapter celebrated its 42nd anniversary last summer and
is part of a 95-year-old international secular service organization with
more than 1.3 million worldwide members. We are known for helping the
community with vision and hearing aides and issues and locally we also
collect holiday food baskets for those in need. In our debut issue, we also
announce the winners of our newly created Lions-Ebbeler Scholarship Awards
program that awards cash to financially struggling students who have solid
grades and commit to community service.

We hope you enjoy our new newsletter and invite you to join us for our
monthly meeting on the fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm in Riverdale
Park Town Hall. By jingo, that's tomorrow! Come on down and see us.

Jeffrey Yorke