[RP TownTalk] Space available in wonderful home-based day care

erika wilson erikawilson at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:44:49 UTC 2012

Just wanted to let everyone know about a unique and awesome opportunity for day care in the Riverdale/Hyattsville/University Park area. There is space available at 4 STEPS Creative Learning Center, a home-based day care located in Riverdale Park. Our son has been going there for the past 2.5 years and we can't say enough good things about this place. The care givers are amazing and loving and provide an incredible amount of Spanish instruction throughout the week (practically immersion! as a result, my son can fully understand instructions in Spanish). The day care provides a wonderful age-appropriate education and arts curriculum for the older kids with themes that change every month. As for babies, I call one of the women the "Baby Whisperer" - she is amazing and provides peace of mind for working parents and moms returning from maternity leave. This place truly is a hidden and very affordable gem.If you would like more information, please contact me at 240.731.8766 or erikawilson at hotmail.com.Or call 4 STEPS directly at 301.927.5399.
Erika Wilson