[RP TownTalk] STEP information night! Oct 2.

Andrea Huberty afhuberty at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 19:55:15 UTC 2012

Hi!
I will be hosting a House Party for the Small Town Energy Program (STEP) on
October 2nd starting at 7:30 pm.

A STEP House Party provides an opportunity to get together with neighbors,
in an informal setting, to learn about STEP as well as the whole-house
energy evaluation and energy efficiency improvement process.

During the party, we will provide information about STEP and demonstrate
some of the key diagnostic tests that are performed during an energy
evaluation.
The party will run about 60 – 90 minutes, and we will be serving light
refreshments.

If you are interested in attending this event, or learning more about the
event or about STEP generally, please contact Suzanne Parmet, STEP Energy
Coach, at energycoach at smalltownenergy.org (cc'd on this email) or
240-695-3991, no later than Monday October 1 at 2:00 pm.  (Please note that
the number of attendees at the House Party will be limited and we will be
reserving spaces on a first-come, first-served basis.)

Thanks!
Andie Huberty
5904 Cleveland Ave