[RP TownTalk] Fwd: SHA Work at Route 1 and East West Highway; lane closures

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 19:31:47 UTC 2013

If they're going to do sidewalk repairs or whatever on the southbound side of Route 1/Queensbury/Rt. 410, it would be GREAT if they get rid of those rotten cobblestones.  Over the years, many of those cobblestones in the walks (Riverdale Rd., Qheensbury, etc) have sunk, shifted, etc., and if you're a pedestrian it can make it very difficult for walking.