[RP TownTalk] party weekend

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Mon Apr 22 13:24:27 UTC 2013

The homeowner violated the law and has been charged.  He has also been made
aware (just in case he didn't understand from the criminal charge) that the
Town will not tolerate this sort of behavior.  Our police department
estimated that the "party" had more than 500 "guests," which is simply
outrageous.

Alan

--
Sent from my iPad