[RP TownTalk] Bostwick Spring Festival, May 5

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 14:49:32 UTC 2013

Hello Heritage Area supporters!

May 5 is a busy day out of a busy weekend. Riverdale ArtsFest will be happening that day, but so will our Bostwick Spring Festival.  It will be a great weekend for families. (Consider some art and then some history or some history and then some art!)

Join us at the Bostwick SPRING FESTIVALTake a step back in time with 1800’s music, children’s games, farm animals, trade and craft demonstrations, food, and Spring heirloom plant sale. Our Native American dancers will return and there will be plenty of fun.
Explore history on the eve of the War of 1812 through the grounds and historic house with guided tours and information.
Sunday, May 51 – 4 P.M
Admission is free.

Parking is located steps away. Please leave pets at home.
 For more information, call 301.887.0777 or visit www.battleofbladensburg1812.org
48th Street, Bladensburg (look for the banners and signs)

We hope to see you there!

Aaron Marcavitch
Maryland Milestones/ATHA Inc.