[RP TownTalk] Litter Pickup

Jonathan W. Ebbeler jebbeler at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Mon Aug 26 15:37:33 UTC 2013

Friends/Neighbors

Enforcement starts with all of us.  Sometimes people need to be reminded
what it means to be a good neighbor.  It does the entire town a disservice
by not reporting code violations like debris/trash piling up in yards and
businesses, peeling paint, illegal parking etc.  I have received a handful
of emails in regards to some of these issues and the people coming forward
almost seem reluctant or hesitant to say anything.  These are precisely the
emails or calls I hope to receive more of since it escalates an issue that
town staff or your elected representatives are often times totally unaware
about.  The issues can usually be remediated very quickly when they are
known - but they have to be known.  The best way to handle these issues is
to address the email as follows:

TO:  code at riverdaleparkmd.gov

And

CC:  your elected Councilman and/or Mayor  (contact information fond here
http://riverdaleparkmd.info/parkcouncil/index.cfm )

And ptimmons at riverdaleparkmd.gov

It is important that the situation be addressed to town staff but equally
important that your elected officials are aware of the issues.  Otherwise we
are left in the dark about situations that impact our quality of life.

Jonathan W. Ebbeler | Vice Mayor/CM - Ward One

Town of Riverdale Park
 <mailto:jebbeler at riverdaleparkmd.gov> jebbeler at riverdaleparkmd.gov

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=2000+Airport+Road%2C+Suite+1
25&csz=Atlanta%2C+GA+30341&country=us> 5008 Queensbury Road
Riverdale Park, MD 20737
Office:
<http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?lang=en&src=jj_signature&To=888%2D861%2D
8881&Email=jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com> 301-927-6381