[RP TownTalk] Saucer Started a Facebook Page

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 26 16:01:41 UTC 2013

Neighbors,

Not sure if you all have seen it, but Saucer created a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/saveoursaucer

Save Our Saucer's mission, according to the page, is as follows:

Save Our Saucer is here to ensure that the public has a voice in every design facet of the renovated Hyattsville Branch of the Prince George's County Memorial Library System. These decisions, which the library community will live with for decades, will have real programmatic, financial, environmental, and aesthetic consequences. So whether Saucer remains or not (Saucer hopes to remain!), the public must be heard. This is our community, this is our library.

Save Our Saucer!

There's some interesting stuff on the page. Apparently, Saucer can hold twelve comfortably.

Bart Lawrence

Hyattsville, MD