[RP TownTalk] Neighborhood traffic frustration in general

Jen Sanderson jensan6877 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 15:12:06 UTC 2013

Also, piggybacking on my earlier email.  I would like to send a friendly reminder to all of our neighbors....kids are back in school.  They are walking to and from school.  Please slow down!!!  Make complete stops at the stop signs!!  Keep your eyes open for the kids!
It is unbelievable how many people speed by Hyattsville Elementary (a lot of them are parents speeding into the parking lot to pick their kids up).  And the 4 way stop at Jefferson and 42nd is scary.

Jen