[RP TownTalk] Kittens Need Home

Nina Faye ns_faye at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 18:13:48 UTC 2013

We have four adorable kittens that desperately need homes.  They and their mother came to a neighbor's porch to help themselves to cat food.  Momma Cat was adopted yesterday.  The kittens are litter trained, cuddly, playful, and beautiful. We have them on our screened in porch, but we can only take care of them for about another week.  The male kitten is an orange tabby, one of the females is a black and orange tortoiseshell, and the other two females are gray and black and orange tabbies.  I can provide photos or you can come and visit.